When we meet with potential clients, it is surprising to realize how many people in Ottawa have no clear strategy for choosing an agent to represent them. Some people prepare more questions about the $15 extended warranty for their new camera or cell phone than potential clients ask us during their listing consultation.
We are experts in the Ottawa Real Estate industry.
An average homeowner moves every seven years. So perhaps, you will sell a home seven times in your adult life. We have sold double that amount already in the first half of this year in Ottawa.
We want you to ask a lot of questions, it gives us the opportunity to show you what sets us apart. If you don’t ask the questions, you cannot have the answers.
Here are some questions to ask Ottawa Real Estate Agents when we visit you to discuss listing your home.
- What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?
- What is your company’s track record in the marketplace?
- What are your marketing plans for my home?
- What has your company sold in my area?
- Does your Broker control your advertising or do you?
- On average, when your listings sell, how close is the selling price to the asking price?
- On average, how long does it take your listings to sell?
- How many Buyers are you currently working with?
- Do you have a reference list of clients I could contact?
- What happens if I’m not happy with the job you are doing to get my home sold? Can I cancel my listing contract?
You are welcome to try and stump us with some of your own. Asking good questions will lead you to a great decision for marketing your home.